Best One Desensitizing Ink
Best One Desensitizing Ink TK-IJ is printed to prevent image transfer in carbonless papers by applying it to print side of middle part (B paper) or bottom part (C paper) of a carbonless paper.
- Strong desensitizing effect.
- High printability.
- Good for both offset printing with CTP and letterpress.
- Ink Jet printable on print side.
For Best Results
- Best One Desensitizing Ink TK-IJ can be printed by offset system with both CTP (with water) and letterpress.
- Ink film thickness should be 1 - 2 g/m2. Please check the effect by pen writing and print with as thin film as ink can work well.
- In case of over-emulsification, the desensitizing effect becomes weaker and guide-roller will be dirty.
- Print with as less water as it does not tone.
- Print area is almost invisible, so please use spray checker to see the toning.
- If ink film is too thick, it will be a cause of yellowing.
- Print letters and lines first, and print desensitizing ink at the end.
- Ink comes under desensitizing ink may be bled (burned). Please use the ink with resistant to desensitizing ink.
- Store ink in cool and dark place (below 25?). Avoid direct sunshine.
- Please read Safety Data Sheet (SDS) well before use to understand the handling and warning.
- The data contained herein are based on the results of the tests conducted in accordance with the in-house test methods, and are not standard values. Always conduct pre-use tests to ascertain the suitability of the product to your requirements. Nothing contained herein is to be construed as a recommendation for use in violation of any patents, applicable laws or regulations. It is the responsibility of the user to comply in all respects with applicable laws and regulations.
- Owing to product improvement the information contained herein may be modified without any prior notice.
- Make sure to read MSDS thoroughly before using the product.